We are looking for a social expert to join our growing team to work across our two flagship brands, Moshi Twilight and Petlandia to build on our success and fulfil our lofty ambitions.
Moshi Twilight Sleep Stories:
Moshi Twilight’s mission is to make a billion families around the world, happier and healthier by helping kids sleep. Sleep deprivation and lack of good quality sleep is becoming a significant societal issue, and for parents these issues are even greater.
Regardless of how well you sleep, if your child can’t get to sleep – neither will you.
Moshi Twilight makes bedtime a dream for both parents and children. It is an audio only app (no need for a screen) that helps kids drift off calmly to soothing Sleep Stories, music, meditations and sounds set in the enchanting world of Moshi – easing them into a deep and restful sleep.
For parents using the Moshi Twilight app the bedtime routine becomes easier, quicker and happier for all (95% of parents say Moshi Twilight makes their bedtime routine less stressful). Over 4 million children have listened to our Sleep Stories during 20 million bedtimes since our launch last year, and this is just the beginning…
Over 4 million children have listened 20 million times since our launch last year, and this is just the beginning…
Developed in partnership with leading global wellbeing app Calm, we are very excited about what the future holds for Moshi Twilight as we quickly become a leader in digital entertainment focusing on kids’ health and happiness.
Petlandia, is the world’s best selling personalised pet book and a true celebration of the love between pets and their owners.
As the pet industry continues to grow rapidly we are proud to be at the forefront as well as being part of a new wave of direct-to-customer personalised products changing the retail landscape.
With over 3 million pets brought to life in Petlandia since launch and a growing range of personalised products available, Petlandia is a true social hit!
We have already reached 75m people with huge fan engagement and a flood of positive user reviews and influencer posts raving about their #PetlandiaPost products, there is so much opportunity to grow and do more…
- Help shape the direction of fast-growing consumer products that are bringing happiness to the lives of millions of people.
- Our customers love us. With Moshi Twilight and Petlandia both having 90% 5* ratings and rave reviews, there is huge scope to unlock the potential of both brands through the distribution of incredible, shareable content to the heart of our audience’s digital conversations.
- Every member of the Mind Candy team in our renowned Shoreditch office plays an integral role in achieving our goals. Our team may be small but our brands have global reach, you will be key to our success.
- Be the voice of Moshi Twilight & Petlandia, speaking directly to our loyal community whilst constantly attracting new fans.
- A one-stop-shop for world-class content – copywriting, shooting, designing scheduling, posting and responding. Create engaging and impactful content for our owned channels (social and web) for both Moshi Twilight and Petlandia (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Ensure our social and web assets are in line with brand guidelines and brand identity.
- Build wider content streams through relationships and partnerships with relevant external sites, communities, creators & providers.
- Be a digital evangelist and keep abreast of the latest industry thinking and digital engagement developments to ensure our social channels are best-in-class.
- Support teams across the business (marketing/PR/product), creating social media assets to amplify campaigns.
- Own and lead insight and audience data analysis to find opportunities for growth and to optimise existing content to engage our target audiences.
- Build always-on and reactive content streams across our owned platforms to feed into live conversations and topics as they arise across the year.
- Track and report against core KPI’s
- A creative content innovator with a relevant experience and natural talent for growing traffic, followers and likes by engaging audiences with incredible content in-tune with the voice of US parents, especially female audiences aged 25-45.
- Impeccable copywriting skills, able to create world-class written content to be read by millions of users.
- Content SEO expertise.
- Deep understanding and experience of social listening and digital analytics tools to identify content opportunities that will drive social growth.
- YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and web content creation, curation and growth strategies.
- Audience growth strategies through content syndication and content partnerships.
- Project management – execute and deliver content plans under your own steam.
- Native social media video and photography production skills.
- A self-fuelled dynamo whilst also able to build excellent relationships with colleagues across the company.
Apply: [email protected]