Mind Candy’s vision is to create worlds that fire the imagination. We imagine, build and breathe life into products that bring joy to the lives of millions of families all over the world.
Our vibrant team based in our Shoreditch office in London change the future of our fast-growing business every day, everyone playing an integral role in achieving our goals.
We are looking for an acquisition growth expert to work across our two flagship brands, Moshi Twilight and Petlandia to build on our success and fulfil our lofty ambitions.
Moshi Twilight Sleep Stories
Our mission is to make a billion families around the world, happier and healthier by helping kids sleep.
Sleep deprivation and lack of good quality sleep is becoming a significant societal issue, and for parents these issues are even greater.
Regardless of how well you sleep, if your child can’t get to sleep – neither will you.
Moshi Twilight makes bedtime a dream for both parents and children. It is an audio only app (no need for a screen) that helps kids drift off calmly to soothing Sleep Stories, music, meditations and sounds set in the enchanting world of Moshi – easing them into a deep and restful sleep.
For parents using the Moshi Twilight app the bedtime routine becomes easier, quicker and happier for all (95% of parents say Moshi Twilight makes their bedtime routine less stressful).
Over 4 million children have listened to our Sleep Stories during 20 million bedtimes since our launch last year, and this is just the beginning…
Developed in partnership with leading global wellbeing app Calm, we are very excited about what the future holds for Moshi Twilight as we quickly become a leader in digital entertainment focusing on kids’ health and happiness.
Petlandia is the world’s best selling personalised pet book and a true celebration of the love between pets and their owners.
As the pet industry continues to grow rapidly we are proud to be at the forefront as well as being part of a new wave of direct-to-customer personalised products changing the retail landscape.
With over 3 million pets brought to life in Petlandia since launch and a growing range of personalised products available, Petlandia is a true social hit!
We have already reached 75m people with huge fan engagement and a flood of positive user reviews and influencer posts raving about their #PetlandiaPost products, there is so much opportunity to grow and do more…
- Manage paid acquisition campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, ASA, Snapchat, Pinterest, AdWords and other channels where we can acheive positive results against core KPIs
- Find, test and scale audiences on a daily basis
- Continually improve our best practises covering account structure, creative testing and scaling strategies
- Alongside the broader marketing team, formulate new creative and copy ideas, always crituiqing live and prospective ads to drive continual improvements in performance
- Constantly track and report against core KPIs to highlight good and bad performers for ongoing optimisation
- Lead CRM campaign strategy and execution via email and in-app pushes
- Deliver best-in-class CRM campaigns alongside our design team through a process of creation, execution and learning
- Execute ASO updates on both Apple and Google stores, continually analysing keyword performance and optimising assets and copy to identify and deliver growth opportunities as we evolve our products
Experience / Skills
- Proven experience managing mobile app as well as web e-commerce acquisition campaigns optimised to events througout the funnel
Passion for staying at the leading edge of mobile growth strategies across UA, ASO, CRM
- Positively influenced conversion rates throughout the user journey through on-site/in-app optimisation as well as ad management growth hacking
- Deep understanding of how to best use mobile & social ad delivery platforms and email & analytics platforms to deliver optimised campaign performance
- Skills to implement and audit pixels and events via GA and Facebook with the experience to know how best to execute for greatest effectiveness
- Expertise covering the broad CRM toolset from email to in-app to maximise engagement and conversion opportunities with engaged users
- Confidence and ability to lead and manage campaigns whilst functioning within a broader team to take and share learning (successes and failures) for the benefit of all
How to Apply
If you’ve got what it takes, email your C.V. to: “[email protected]”