WORKING FROM HOME
Mind Candy is the home of creating worlds that fire the imagination. Our flagship product is Moshi Monsters which has grown to over 100m adopted monsters and has also expanded successfully offline into best selling books, magazines, toys, trading cards, music albums and a movie.
Creating magical entertainment is at the heart of what we do at Mind Candy and we’re now developing several groundbreaking new products, one of which is Petlandia; where pets and pop culture collide; where cats dream of online stardom, Rottweilers rack up likes, Shih Tzus snap selfies and Pugs pose.
Please quote reference as below:
Main Role: Customer Service Assistant – (previous experience required)
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager , you will perform all duties consistent with the role of Customer Services Assistant, which are necessary to meet the business needs of the Company and any such other duties which may be allocated to you in place of or in addition to the duties, below:
Additional Role: Customer Service Assistant – ( No previous experience required)
We also have a role available that would suit someone who is eager to learn Customer Services but has limited-no experience. This would suit someone who is computer savvy and is able to take on a daytime role to work directly with and full guidance from the Customer Service Manager. (Start date Mid-October).
MRCS: Customer Service Assistant: – Experience needed
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Providing excellent best practice customer service
- Customer support via Email, Live chat, Telephone & Social Media
- Responding to comments and customer queries in a professional and timely manner
- Monitoring and reporting on feedback from consumers to your manager.
- Is not afraid of a challenge and is a quick learner
- Has initiative and not afraid to hit the ground running
- Be a team player
- Comprehensive knowledge of a range of social media channels
- Capable of writing in both formal and informal format
- Knowledge of our brand
- Proficiency in English language, reading and writing comprehension
- Self-motivated and self-managed individual
- To be able to work well on your own
- Good time management skills
- Good judgment
- Computer literacy
- Customer driven
Mind Candy employees have something extra. A quirky edge, a positive attitude and a driving passion to bring something unique to our company. It’s hard to define, but you’ll know if you’ve got it, and so will we.
Employment Type: Seasonal employment only
This is a ‘Temp Contract’ starting Mid Sept 2019 – possible end Jan 2020 depending on business needs.
Holiday cover essential including bank holidays.
Hours will range from 6pm – 8am Mon-Fri (Some daytime shifts may be available).
Possible 24 hour weekends.
Shifts to be in blocks ranging from 2-6 hours.
- Customer Service
- Email, telephone & Live Chat
This is a remote position; however some HQ visits may be necessary (Minimal). Interviews will take place via Telephone.
Basic salary: From £6 to £9 per hour Salary based on experience and complexity of role and national minimum wage entitlements
Contact: Rebekah West ([email protected])