Mind Candy’s vision is to create worlds that fire the imagination. We imagine, build and breathe life into products that bring joy to the lives of millions of families all over the world.
Our vibrant team based in our Shoreditch office in London change the future of our fast-growing business every day, everyone playing an integral role in achieving our goals. We are looking for an organised and proactive Communications Manager to join our growing team as maternity cover.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in the continued success of our consumer marketing and communications campaigns for our two flagship brands, Moshi Twilight and Petlandia.
The role pulls across the full marketing mix and is perfect for anyone who has worked in a high growth digital marketing environment before.
Moshi Twilight Sleep Stories
Our mission is to make a billion families around the world, happier and healthier by helping kids sleep.
Sleep deprivation and lack of good quality sleep is becoming a significant societal issue, and for parents these issues are even greater.
Regardless of how well you sleep, if your child can’t get to sleep – neither will you.
Moshi Twilight makes bedtime a dream for both parents and children. It is an audio only app (no need for a screen) that helps kids drift off calmly to soothing Sleep Stories, music, meditations and sounds set in the enchanting world of Moshi – easing them into a deep and restful sleep.
For parents using the Moshi Twilight app the bedtime routine becomes easier, quicker and happier for all (95% of parents say Moshi Twilight makes their bedtime routine less stressful).
Over 4 million children have listened to our Sleep Stories during 20 million bedtimes since our launch last year, and this is just the beginning…
Developed in partnership with leading global wellbeing app Calm, we are very excited about what the future holds for Moshi Twilight as we quickly become a leader in digital entertainment focusing on kids’ health and happiness.
Petlandia is the world’s best selling personalised pet book and a true celebration of the love between pets and their owners.
As the pet industry continues to grow rapidly we are proud to be at the forefront as well as being part of a new wave of direct-to-customer personalised products changing the retail landscape.
With over 3 million pets brought to life in Petlandia since launch and a growing range of personalised products available, Petlandia is a true social hit!
We have already reached 75m people with huge fan engagement and a flood of positive user reviews and influencer posts raving about their #PetlandiaPost products, there is so much opportunity to grow and do more…
- Managing and coordinating Macro Influencer programmes (1m+ reach) for Petlandia and Moshi Twilight. Includes agent outreach, negotiation, contracting, briefing, implementation and evaluation
- Managing Micro Influencer outreach and creation to ensure constant flow of content creation. Includes sourcing of unboxing creatives, reviews & campaign support
- Tracking all influencer engagements and recording results
- Working with retained PR agencies to deliver campaigns
- Supporting production process, campaign implementation, evaluation and follow ups
- PR events including sourcing locations, invitation outreach, event design, messaging etc.
- Managing direct press outreach to secure organic coverage as needed
- Campaign production support for weekly acquisition creative assets, ensuring all agreed campaign priorities are scheduled with in-house design team and resourced for delivery
- Sourcing approved copy, collating UGC content and filing permissions
- Completing regular competitor research for creative briefings & brainstorms and ensuring creative campaigns are following social best practice and creative excellence
- Supporting Head of Consumer Marketing on email campaign planning
- Managing monthly CRM content calendar ensuring campaigns are briefed and executed to time and copy is ready and approved for roll out
- Testing final email builds across devices and email accounts
- Supporting Head of Consumer Marketing to identify key partners and contacts
- Supporting larger scale partnership implementation including briefing assets & execution
- Supporting both the Head of Consumer Marketing and Head of Licensing whilst working closely with partners on licensed product launch campaigns
- Highly organised and efficient individual with relevant experience of managing communications campaigns across digital channels
- Proven experience leading and running influencer campaigns that deliver against clear KPIs
- Creative mind and proactive self starter
- Experience in creating and executing campaigns for strong digital brands
- Excellent and confident communicator with strong copywriting skills
- Ability to liaise with 3rd parties to negotiate content creation deals
- Strong project management skills
- Confident in content management systems (e.g. WordPress, Mailchimp, Pyrot etc)
- A self-fuelled dynamo whilst also able to build excellent relationships with colleagues across the company.
How to Apply
If you’ve got what it takes, email your C.V. to: “[email protected]”