Reporting to: COO
Creating magical worlds that fire the imagination is at the heart of what we do at Mind Candy. We are passionate about the role that our worlds play in bringing fun and joy to the lives of families.
The Head of Marketing plays a key role in bringing our worlds to life in the minds and lives of consumers, owning paid, earned and owned promotional marketing activity via direct to consumer as well as retail channels.
We’re looking for someone who wants to work in a fast paced and vibrant environment where the effort they put into their role yields instant results, at all times being able to inject energy and enthusiasm into their work and into those around them.
You will be a top-class communicator able to work across multiple groups (creative/development/marketing/leadership teams) to develop strategies into actionable plans, bringing teams with you as you devise inventive campaigns that have creative spark and incisive focus to reach both parents and kids
- Own Moshi Monsters brand development, comms and marketing – working alongside direct reports, internal product, development, design teams and snr management to bring Moshi Monsters back to a leading market position within kids entertainment
- Working with the e-commerce lead and paid acquisition lead on Petlandia to manage comms and marketing activity to drive continued sales growth
- Harness internal business & audience metrics, qualitative research and external market intelligence to inform and drive strategy and tactics
- Pro-actively manage agency partners to deliver exceptional, collaborative work
- Support and manage licensee partners to enable them to produce, distribute and sell Moshi Monsters products across retail channels
- Work collaboratively with internal game, product and technology teams to define marketing communication strategies that support current and future product development plans
- Alongside our Chief Creative – ensure the highest quality art and assets are used in all communications and channels
- Build strategic and tactical partnerships to increase reach and awareness whilst delivering measurable impact on product and revenue goals
Experience & Key Skills
- 5+ years experience in a direct-to-consumer marketing role covering paid media, own channel & earned media
- 3+ years as an established leader of both direct reports and wider internal teams & processes
- A track record of successfully marketing products to families, especially with focus on engaging and influencing household purchase decision makers
- Experience of working within mobile development not a prerequisite but an interest and understanding of mobile products and audiences is key, as is a passion for innovative entertainment products and services
- Ability to balance business management skills (organisation, planning, data-numeracy) with strong creative skills every day
- Ability to work well within a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
How to Apply
If you’ve got what it takes, email your C.V. to: “[email protected]”