Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Creating magical worlds that fire the imagination is at the heart of what we do at Mind Candy. We are passionate about the role that our worlds play in bringing fun and joy to the lives of families.
Our flagship product is Moshi Monsters which has grown to over 100m users and has also expanded successfully offline into best-selling books, magazines, toys, trading cards, music albums and a movie.
The latest evolution of the Moshi brand is Moshi Twilight, an app that makes bedtime a dream by helping parents settle their kids to sleep with stories set in the enchanted world of Moshi.
We’re looking for a Communications Manager to build advocacy for Moshi products and services with parents and children through exceptional content marketing, events and PR activity including growing and nurturing a community across our owned channels.
This role will suit someone who wants to work in a fast paced and vibrant environment where the effort they put into their role yields instant results, at all times being able to inject energy and enthusiasm into their work and into those around them.
You will thrive on sparking conversation that attracts and delights our community every day as well as creating and delivering campaigns that reach new audiences and grow our brands.
- Devise and execute PR and content marketing campaigns in collaboration with internal design/creative teams and external PR & events agencies
- Own and craft our brand tone of voice across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat
- Develop and deliver social media & PR strategies that have consistent impact across all our channels
- Drive always-on activity through a combination of pro-actively planned and reactive campaigns
- Monitor and use platform data to understand, thrill and grow our community through an unstoppable combination of analytics and dazzling creative
- Create all campaign and channel content including copy, images, videos, live-streams, gifs
- Support our customer service team to ensure our social media channels maintain their place as a trusted home for our fans and friends, as well as being a route to answers for their queries
- Build and nurture relationships with YouTubers and other influencers to create content that delights their communities
- Identify ways for us bring our communities together through live events (online and offline)
Experience & Key Skills
- A strong track record of delivering first-class social media, content marketing and PR campaigns (either at an agency or in-house)
- On the pulse of the family entertainment industries with experience engaging parents and household decision makers in your campaigns
- Able to get the best out of internal colleagues and agency partners – acting as one team
- Attracted to a challenge and can learn and adapt quickly to help solve
- Excited about working in an agile and high-energy team in the entertainment industry
- A creative mind with ability to embrace content of all forms to create stories about brands that people will love to share
- High-proficiency in comms tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Locowise and Facebook Business Manager
- Proven copy & scriptwriting prowess
How to Apply
If you’ve got what it takes, email your C.V. to: “[email protected]”