Creating magical worlds that fire the imagination is at the heart of what we do at Mind Candy. We are passionate about the role that our worlds play in bringing fun and joy to the lives of families.
The Project Manager is the dynamo within our production teams that organises and drives the roadmaps for our products and services. Working closely with The Product Manager on their strategy for our brands, you will harness the energy and the output of the multiple teams building our worlds through web, mobile and physical products to maintain a tightly run production schedule that enables us to deliver against audience and revenue goals.
We’re looking for someone who wants to work in a fast paced and vibrant environment where the effort they put into their role yields instant results, at all times being able to inject energy and enthusiasm into their work and into those around them.
You will be a top-class communicator with the ability to identify and drive priority projects to completion whilst balancing the workflow, pace and cadence of multiple groups (creative/development/marketing/leadership teams).
- Work closely with the Product Manager to organise & deliver new products & features.
- Creating, tracking and managing tasks and ensure that schedules are maintained/adjusted accordingly for all releases and deadlines.
- Pulling in the right team members at the right time to deliver digital and physical products to spec and on time.
- Ensuring new products are quality checked & fully tested before going live.
- Working with 3rd party resources such as developers & QA; ensuring high quality and timely deliverables are met.
- Work with partners to deliver customised, personalised and innovative physical products .
- Working with technical leads in sprint planning & retrospectives.
- Working with marketing & creative teams to deliver assets in line with schedules.
- Reporting regularly on team progress and accomplishments.
- Identifying, communicating and resolving any risks that may prevent the team from completing their goals.
- Working with key stakeholders to develop efficient work methods and pipelines.
- Working with the finance team to create purchase orders and raise invoices.
- Organising and taking part in user testing sessions.
- Plan & implement localisation of games, apps, websites & physical products
- A minimum of five years’ relevant experience.
- Experience with either Mobile games/apps or Ecommerce websites
- Experience or an interest in working as part of an Agile Scrum environment.
- Exceptional organisation, planning and administration skills.
- Highly computer literate: confident and proficient with standard project management development tools (JIRA, MS Project, MS Office, Google Docs etc).
- Self motivated, punctual, reliable, able to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent written and spoken (face to face and digital) communication skills.
- Ability to show initiative in developing the role and to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work flexibly in a small team, building strong daytoday relationships with colleagues.
- Able to manage a varied workload, balancing scheduled tasks with requests for assistance from the team, which may have short deadlines.
- Skilled in project management methodologies.
- Unrelenting self motivation and initiative.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Passionate about project management methodologies, delivery processes and high quality products
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- With a ‘can-do’ attitude, able to prioritise workload
- Can bring a team together
- An excellent communicator, that is open to creative solutions
- Can work to tight deadlines