Creating magical worlds that fire the imagination is at the heart of what we do at Mind Candy. We are passionate about the role that our worlds play in bringing fun and joy to the lives of our families.
The Product Manager plays a key role in bringing our worlds to life. A leader of development strategy for our brands, you will champion customer insights and harness the innovative talents of our creative and development teams to plan and launch new products, features and services that deliver against audience and revenue goals.
We’re looking for someone who wants to work in a fast paced and vibrant environment where the effort they put into their role yields instant results, at all times being able to inject energy and enthusiasm into their work and into those around them.
You will be a top-class communicator able to work across multiple groups (creative/development/marketing/leadership teams) to develop strategies into actionable plans, bringing teams with you as you devise product plans and their roadmaps for delivery on time and on budget.
- Owning the overall product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Responsible for the full product lifecycle, from creative input, writing specifications, working across multidisciplinary teams: design, art, and tech.
- Understand the core fundamentals of our products and use that to unlock innovative recommendations and solutions.
- Ensure only the highest quality products are delivered to market in the most effective manner.
- Ensure products built are commercial and deliver positive ROI to the business; bring pragmatism and a focus on numbers to the product team.
- Work hand-in-hand with key stakeholders to develop overall product roadmap, ensure optimal pipeline planning, and scope product initiatives appropriately.
- Work collaboratively with game, product and technology teams to creatively define product experiences, and prioritize product and customer requirements.
- Work with producers to ensure design documents are delivered to the technology team with well-written requirements and feature sets.
- Leading the analysis of business metrics and qualitative research to identify new market opportunities.
- Work closely with marketing and customer service team to report on the overall performance of the product and to generate follow-up ideas.
- Work with marketing team to development marketing-focused initiatives (landing pages, special marketing and partnership programs).
- Lead the analysis of audience metrics across all channels (in-game, own & partner channels) to inform and improve the development of products, features and services across all brands.
- Be an expert on industry trends and the competitor landscape to evolve our thinking and maintain a competitive as well as first-mover advantage
Key Skills Required
- 3+ years product management or similar role where product/project development required continual analysis of customer/user data & behaviour alongside excellent planning skills.
- Experience of working within mobile games not a prerequisite but an interest and understanding of mobile games and audiences is key, as is a passion for innovative entertainment product and services.
- Ability to balance business management skills (organisation, planning, data-numeracy) with strong creative skills everyday.
- Ability to work well within a multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
How to Apply
If you’ve got what it takes, email your C.V. to: recruitment [at] mindcandy [dot] com