Creating magical worlds that fire the imagination is at the heart of what we do at Mind Candy. We are passionate about the role that our worlds play in bringing fun and joy to the lives of families.
Our flagship product is Moshi Monsters which has grown to over 100m adopted monsters and has also expanded successfully offline into best-selling books, magazines, toys, trading cards, music albums and a movie. We’re now developing several ground-breaking new products, one of which is Petlandia; where pets and pop culture collide; where cats dream of online stardom, Rottweilers rack up likes, Shih Tzus snap selfies and Pugs pose.
We’re looking for a Community Manager to grow and nurture our network of fans and friends across all social media channels, someone who wants to work in a fast paced and vibrant environment where the effort they put into their role yields instant results, at all times being able to inject energy and enthusiasm into their work and into those around them.
You will thrive on sparking conversation that attracts and delights our communities every day as well as creating and delivering campaigns that reach new audiences and grow our brands.
- Own and craft our brands’ tone of voice across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat
- Develop and deliver social media strategies that have consistent impact across all our channels
- Drive always-on activity through a combination of pro-actively planned and reactive campaigns
- Monitor and use platform data to understand, thrill and grow our community through an unstoppable combination of analytics and dazzling creative
- Create all campaign and channel content including copy, images, videos, live-streams, gifs
- Support our customer service team to ensure our social media channels maintain their place as a trusted home for our fans and friends, as well as being a route to answers for their queries
- Build and nurture relationships with YouTubers and other influencers to create content that delights their communities
- Identify ways for us bring our communities together through live events (online and offline)
- A super user – living and breathing social media
- Proud of a strong track record of delivering first-class social media campaigns (either at an agency or in-house)
- On the pulse of what’s buzzing in family entertainment industries
- Sociable, fun and not afraid to show it
- Attracted to a challenge and can learn and adapt quickly to help solve
- Excited about working in an agile and high-energy team in the games/entertainment industry
- Excellent standard of communication (written & verbal)
- High-proficiency in tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Locowise and Facebook Business Manager
- Strong Photoshop, Premiere or other Adobe Suite skills (or the ability to skill up quickly with the right support from our design teams)
- Proven copy & scriptwriting prowess
Mind Candy employees have something extra. A quirky edge, a positive attitude and a driving passion to bring something unique to our company. It’s hard to define, but you’ll know if you’ve got it, and so will we.
How to Apply
If you’ve got what it takes, email your C.V. to: recruitment [at] mindcandy [dot] com