Location: Shoreditch, London
Reports to: CEO
Mind Candy’s vision is to create worlds that fire the imagination. Mind Candy is best known for kids’ entertainment phenomenon, Moshi Monsters, the multi-award winning brand that rocketed to success online before expanding into a smash hit, chart-storming books, magazines, toys, trading cards, games, music, animation and even a movie.
Creating magical entertainment that delights the kid in all of us is at the heart of Mind Candy’s ambitions. Today sees new cross-platform worlds in development and a reconceived Moshi Monsters primed to delight a new generation of kids.
Mind Candy is looking for a Head of Business Development and Licensing to build global relationships with key partners and unlock the value of our IP. As well as a sound business brain, passion for the tech/entertainment space and monstrous contact list, this role requires a joyful personality with a playful nature and an understanding that making something fun makes it a lot more engaging, memorable and interesting.
Planning and developing global partnerships.
- Working across all IP, identifying and building relationships with prospective partners.
- Preparing and presenting pitch documents.
- Negotiating partnership terms and contracts.
- Evangelising the partnership internally and ensuring successful delivery of all activity throughout the business.
Planning and building the global licensing strategy.
- Identifying and negotiating licensing opportunities with partners.
- Putting in place licensing agreements and handling contract negotiations.
- Appointing Licensing agents in territories where relevant.
- Full ownership and accountability to drive licensing revenue.
- Carrying out revenue analysis and forecasting in conjunction with licensees.
- Helping develop new product ideas in-house where relevant.
- Working with the internal finance team to ensure licensee’s financial compliance.
Being involved in the full lifecycle of consumer products, ensuring quality and time to market.
If you’ve got what it takes, email your C.V. to: recruitment [at] mindcandy [dot] com